Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Transportation Sponsor

Days before gift-giving day, we had already lined up transportation sponsor; unfortunately a day before, there was a conflict in schedule, and so we were left with a car with no driver, lol. Might need to take up driving seriously now, hehehe.

Anyway, we needed to come up with an alternate sponsor immediately. Only one person came into my mind and so I texted her right away. Turned out she was off duty that day, and readily agreed to drive us to the home, packages and all.

So we crammed everything into the trunk and backseat of this car (plates blurred for security reasons). The white van coming up the drive is the home's service, also generously donated by an anonymous donor.
I would like to thank our generous transportation sponsor, my cousin Torka (who was our designated driver as well), her husband Niel and their kids, Bastycoy and Baby Matt Daniel, fondly called Santino.
In the picture, from L-R: me, Sister Cherry, Sister Minviluz (Directress), my nephew CJ in orange shirt, Basty in striped shirt, my cousin Torka and Baby Santino.

Imee's generosity did not end there. She also sponsored two orders of kansi from Sharyn's for lunch, which we brought and ate at home. Thank you very much, Niel, Torka, Basty and Santino!

No comments:

Post a Comment