Sunday, May 12, 2013

23 Down, 7 More To Go!

I am very happy to report that as of today, I have received 23 pledges to support this project. This means that we only need 7 more pledges to reach our target of 30 Education Care Packages for the schoolchildren of the Senor Sto. Nino Home in Taculing, Bacolod City! 
I had initially planned to distribute the care package on June 15, 2013, but I just learned that classes will start on June 3 instead. If donations are sent early and we're able to complete all 30 packages early, we should be able to distribute them immediately. No sense in waiting for June 15 when everything is ready already; this way, the kids will have their things when school starts.

Only 7 more to go!

Each care package costs php500 only, and will contain school supplies for elementary schoolchildren: 

I am calling those who want to and are willing to help. Please help to reach our target of 30 by pledging your support now. After all, we only need 7 more!

What are you waiting for? Contact me to learn more how to contribute to this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment