Friday, May 24, 2013

All My Bags Are Packed!

After riding a tricycle, then transferring to a jeepney, walking to the LRT station, and squeezing myself into the very full first car of the train, and alighting at Abad Santos station, I found myself in very very unfamiliar territory, I was scared!

Muscling my way through a crowd of rowdy tricycle drivers jockeying for passengers in the same way plastic bag vendors at the main entrance of Gaisano Main do in Bacolod, I bravely crossed the street and waited for my contact, Ate Joji.

She arrived after 5 minutes, bearing a huge sando bag. And inside that sando bag are treasures! First up, backpacks for our second-graders: 
Sports bags for our fourth-graders:
Tote bags for our fifth and sixth graders:
And together with the first batch of action heroes and cartoon character backpacks:
they're all packed and ready to go to Bacolod - all 10 kilos of them, my entire free baggage allocation! lol.
It's not gonna be long now...




No comments:

Post a Comment